In this article, you will find a review of Best Landscape Rakes for Tractor. The most distinguishing features of Best Landscape Rakes for Tractor are represented in this review to help you to make a good choice.
Landscape Rake for Tractor, ATV/UTV – Best Choice
Field Tuff FTF-60PSR3PT Pine Straw Rake
- Covers a working width of 60.
- Designed with coiled springs for better spring action.
- 1 Year limited manufacturer’s parts Warranty.
When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Thanks for helping us do what we love.
Field Tuff Landscape Rake attachment for Tractor
Landscape Rake for Garden Tractor - Review
Landscape Rake for Compact Tractors - TOP 4
- Titan Attachments 4 FT Landscape Rake for Compact Tractors.
- Kolpin 60-Inch Landscape Rake.
- Black Boar ATV/UTV Landscape Rake
- Agri-Fab 45-0366 Ground-Engaging Attachment Sleeve Hitch GT Rock Rake
Landscaping Rake for Tractor - Top Choice
Titan Attachments 4 FT Landscape Rake for Compact Tractors
Titan Landscape Rake for Tractor
Kolpin 60-Inch Landscape Rake
- 5-position angling provides more customized results.
- 21 individual 1-5/16” hardened landscape rake tines.
Kolpin 60-Inch Landscape Rake – LSR60
- Heavy-duty steel, black powder coated rake.
- Requires either the 48” or 60” Accessory Tool Bar and Kolpin® 3-point hitch (sold separately).
- 60” total width.
Black Boar ATV/UTV Landscape Rake
- Tines are removable.
- Superior range of motion without having to move pins or manually drop the hitch.
Black Boar ATV Landscape Rake Implement
The Black Boar Landscaping Rake is designed for clearing trails and raking debris. The super-rigid design utilizes the entire length of the rake, meaning debris won’t gather in the center or bow out the sides. Each tine is removable, so you can adjust the coarseness of the rake. Fewer tines are better for heavy debris, while using all the tines would be good for lighter debris.
- The parallel linkage design maintains proper implement angle as it is lowered
- Superior range of motion
- Steel construction
Agri-Fab Tine Tow Dethatcher
- Tine length: 20-3/16″.
- 40 in. weight tray included with the lawn dethatcher holds up to seventy pounds for deeper and improved thatch removal
40″ Tow Behind Lawn Dethatcher
- Assembled lawn dethatcher dimension: 41 in. W x 40 in. D x 41 in. H.
- Twenty heat-treated spring tines provide durability.
All our reviews are based only on expert judgment or practical experience with most of the Tools, Parts, and Accessories. We strive to ensure that our leadership is independent and as detailed as possible.
Types of tractor rake
Each of the listed models has its own design features. Thus, it is possible to select the right equipment and use it with maximum efficiency.
How to choose the right tractor rake
There are several points to consider when choosing a tractor rake.
First, suitable equipment should be selected from the traction classes, designed for mini-tractors or similar equipment. For example, if the owner uses heavy equipment, it is better to choose the wide-capacity equipment. Thus, it is possible to increase the level of efficiency.
Secondly, all models differ in design features. They are designed for a certain type of activity. If you make the right choice of model, the productivity of the work can be maximized.
It is important to consider such moments: in spite of all advantages of a certain type of equipment, its choice should be made taking into account a certain range of tasks that the equipment should perform.
Black Boar Landscaping Rake: Assembly and Installation - Video
FAQ - Landscape Rake for Tractor
❓ What are the different types of tractor rakes on the market?
Transverse tractor rake, mulching sweeper rake, dethatcher rake.
❓ What is a tractor rake used for?
Rakes can be used to remove stones, roots, debris and leaves, spread topsoil quickly and evenly, spread base material, grade, level, pulverize and mulch.
❓ What is a 3 point landscape rake used for?
Landscape Rake is ideal for grading, leveling, spreading, and removing stones from lawns. It’s designed with a 3-point hitch which fits category 1 pins.